Once again penned by game author Rick Priestley, the supplement continues the events from the main rulebook - triggered by the discovery of the planet of Xilos.
The book describes, in the form of an exciting and continuing narrative, the struggle for control of the planet and the ancient builder tech hidden beneath its surface - and includes a campaign system featuring a series of scenarios which cover the different stages of the battle for Xilos, from the initial landings to... well, we'll come onto that... with a cool system for gathering campaign victory points and fielding some of the strange builder tech artefacts that your forces will capture along the way!
Packed with new rules!
Battle for Xilos also includes a whole raft of new content - including the likes of rules for including allies and mercenaries in your force as well as new army lists for the Ghar Outcast Rebels, and the mercenary forces of the Freeborn Adventurers and Boromite Clans, not to mention a host of special characters, new troop types, new weapons and vehicles, and some rather scary native creatures.
- 6 New Scenarios.
- Complete Campaign System, inclusive of force and character progression.
- Rules on how to build your own characters.
- New rules for incorporating allies either by combining forces or with mercenaries.
- Xilos creature rules.
- One Completely new Ghar Outcast Rebel Army.
- Two new Mercenary army lists, The Freeborn Adventurers Army and the Boromite Clan Army.
- Army list updates for Isorians and Algoyrn.
- New Characters.
- New troop types including Isorian Pulse Bikes, new Drone types, Ghar Outcast Support weapons and the Rebel Creeper...