Square File & Notch Ceramic Wall Tiles, Fiberglass, Composites, Wood and more
SF4 - 1/4” (6mm) Square Carbide File - Combination 60/120 grit
A coarse & fine grit on opposing faces enables you to remove bulk material, rotate the tool and finish, all with the same tool. Super versatile, these 1/4” rod, carbide files, have carbide teeth that cut in all directions. This means they will cut on the forward and back strokes, thereby reducing the amount of filing time by half. They are equally at home working on ceramic wall tile as they are on wood. They cut like a ‘hot knife through butter’ on composite materials and are extremely useful tools to have in your toolbox.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Very strong. Grit does not break loose.
- Cuts in both forward and backward directions with multi-directional teeth.
- A combination of coarse and fine grit on the SF4 square file, makes for a versatile tool. Start with the coarse, rotate 180 º and finish with the fine!
- Comfortable wooden handle
File and carve with ease on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- Ceramic wall tile
- Carbon Fibre
- Rigid Foam
- Rigid and flex PVC piping
- and more!
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
HT-SF4 - Square file - available as a combination 60/120 grit