Straight Detail Burr with a difference!
SB8 - Carbide Detail Straight Burr. 1/8” (3mm)
The SB8 straight burr is a great detail burr for carvers. In addition, it can be used to clean or enlarge holes and apertures in wood or in materials such as fiberglass moldings etc., with little or no chipping! It can be moved laterally to create an irregular shape or track while smoothing to a sanded finish at the same time! A detail burr with a difference!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Clean hole and aperture edges.
- Virtually no chipping of hard fiberglass edges.
- Smooth 80, 120 or 240 grit sanded finishes.
- Very strong. Can be drawn laterally to enlarge holes or create shaped cavities.
- Grit won’t tear loose.
- Can be cleaned and restored to ‘as new’ condition for the next project.
- Edge trim, carve and sand on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- Carbon Fibre
- and more!
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
Diameter: 1/8" (3mm) - straight cylindrical tip
Shaft: 1/8" (3mm)
Grit Grade: 80 Grit