89-01 Battletome - Orruk Warclans
With a mighty cry of ‘Waaagh!’, the warclans of the orruks shake the Mortal Realms to their core.
In the Mortal Realms, there are those who fight for justice, those who fight for glory, and those who fight to serve the wills of their all powerful gods. Orruks, on the other hand, fight for nothing but the sheer brutal fun of it! Sound appealing? Then Battletome: Orruk Warclans is for you! In this 104-page hardback battletome, you’ll find a complete guide to the vast and brutal warclans of the Orruks – the dead ‘ard Ironjawz, and the tribalistic, savage Bonesplitterz. You'll discover the brutal (and often hilarious) history of the greenskins in the Mortal Realms, and their twin-headed god, Gorkamorka, illustrated with rich art that brings their world to life.
Meanwhile, a set of allegiance abilities allow you to field your Bonesplitterz and Ironjawz models on the tabletop with powerful faction rules of their own that let you master their distinct strategies and ways of war on the tabletop. You can even combine your armies into one massive Big Waaagh! – a combined horde of Orruks with faction rules representing the devastating magical energy created by such a destructive gathering! Warscroll battalions, magical spells, command traits, artefacts and more give you a vast degree of choice for customising your collection – from monstrous cavalcades to armoured hordes, you'll have loads of choice as to how your army looks. What’s more, the book contains painting tips and different colour schemes to inspire your collection, as well as bespoke missions and Path to Glory rules that are perfect for organising your first battles with your Orruk horde.
This book contains:
- Armies of the Waaagh! – rules for fielding your Orruk Warclans army in games of Age of Sigmar, Ironjawz allegiance abilities, including a table of battle traits, two command trait tables, two artefacts of power tables, a mount trait table, a Warchanter Warbeats table, and the Lore of the Weird spell table
- Background, abilities, command abilities, command traits and artefacts of power for each of the following warclans: Ironsunz, Bloodtoofs, and Da Choppas
- A battleplan which epitomises the way the Ironjawz wage war. Includes objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules, and victory conditions
- Bonesplitterz allegiance abilities, including a list of battle traits, two command trait tables, two artefacts of power tables, and the Lore of the Savage Beast spell table
- Background, abilities, command abilities, command traits and artefacts of power for each of the following warclans: Bonegrinz, Icebone, and Drakkfoot
- A battleplan which epitomises the way the Bonesplitterz wage war. Includes objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules, and victory conditions
- Big Waaagh! allegiance abilities, including a list of battle traits, command abilities, and a variety of other allegiance abilities
- Path to Glory campaigns – rules for creating a Orruk Warclans warband for Path to Glory. Includes Champion Rewards Table, and Followers Rewards Tables
- 12 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
- 19 warscrolls
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this battletome, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles