Caesarian Roman Officers
Lead your armies to victory with your choice of commander. Use these superbly detailed officers as one of the many positions within a Cohort:
- Decurion - Leader of a troop of cavalry (14-30 men).
- Optio - One per century as second-in-command to the Centurion.
- Pilus Prior - Senior centurion of the cohort.
- Primus Ordinis - The commanding officer of each century in the first cohort with the exception of the first century of the cohort.
- Primus Pilus - (literally 'first file', not spear) The commanding centurion of the first cohort and the senior centurion of the entire Legion.
- Dux - a general in charge of two or more legions.
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted