90° Carbide TruSander Block Sander - 60 grit
The Best Carbide Sanding Block you’ll ever own!
Lasts 100x Longer than Sandpaper!
Convenient. Comfortable. Cost Effective!
HT-TS5 - 90º Carbide TruSander 5-1/2” x2” (140 x 51mm)
“I've been using the same DuraGRIT sanding block since 1998! It still works like new!”
- John D. (Carpenter & Tradesman)
Lasting hundreds of times longer than ordinary sandpaper and retaining the same grade finish over the whole job, this long life tungsten carbide sanding block is more than just a remarkable sanding block, it is an amazing truing device, edge bevelling tool, corner rounding sander and over-all, the BEST sanding block you’ll ever own!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- A ‘GREEN’ alternative to using sandpaper!
- Doesn’t wear down like ordinary abrasives. Same grit grade each time you use it
- Same sanded finish at the end of the job as at the beginning!
- True sand and finish rough sawn edges, 90° to the work surface
- Round corners quickly and cleanly
- Surface sand large areas comfortably with the left hand/right hand, ergonomic wood handle
- De-burr sawn edges on wood, melamine, fibreglass etc., leaving clean, crisp corners
- Dust collects behind the carbide plate. Clear easily by tapping the handle on the bench and brushing with a steel brush
- Ergonomic Left hand/Right hand handle design
- Dust collection system built into handle
- Surface sand large areas comfortably and with a consistent overall finish
- ‘True’ sand edges of shelves, picture frames and cabinet door edges 90º to the work surface
- ‘Round’ shelf corners quickly and effortlessly, 90º to the work surface
- Add clean, crisp bevels to shelf edges and cabinet doors
- Sand through hard glue lines, without ‘hollowing’ on either side
- Sand across the grain without ‘cross-grain tear’
- Use as you would a wood plane to ‘ease-fit’ wood frames - but with more control
- Use for ‘every day’ sanding. Every day!
Sand effortlessly on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- MDF, Oak & Pine molding
- Engineered wood floor (up to 5/8” thick)
- Laminate ‘click’ floor
- Carbon Fibre
- Rigid Foam
- ABS plumbing
- Rigid and flex PVC piping
- Rubber hose
- Plastic garden hose
- and more!
- (Not recommended for use on metal)