1/4" Conical Tip Carbide Burr - 46 grit
Create Holes & Slots With Ease
1/4” (6mm) Conical Tip Carbide Burr
LR-CTB - Long Life Carbide Drill Bit for 1/4” (6mm) Chucks and Collets
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Cut holes, slots & irregular shapes in wood, wallboard, wall tile, etc. Start and enlarge holes.
Works great with 1/4" drills at speeds up to 20,000 RPM! Perfect for light manufacturing, repair & D.I.Y. Projects!
Use with Die Grinders and other 1/4”chuck drills.
“These 1/4” carbide burrs work so well with all the various composite materials we deal with. They leave a great finish and when boring holes and cavities, produce little to no chipping of surface finishes.”
- M. Masterson - Composite materials expert
They show little to no wear in regular use on composites. Great for use on fiberglass or carbon fibre in light aircraft or race car bodies.
Good for use in 1/4” (6mm) drills and die grinders. They are strong and aggressive, won’t fracture, shatter or bend and the grit won’t tear loose. They just get the job done - over and over again.
- rapid material removal
- great hole and irregular cavity procurement in composites
- Fashioning and fitting of composite materials in light aircraft and race car manufacturing
- Cutting apertures in composite and fibreglass instrument panels for new radios etc.
- Detail burr for large scale woodcarving
- Professional mould making detailing burr
- DIY around the house and more…
- hard woods
- soft woods
- plastics (ABS, PVC etc.)
- and more…
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
- Run at speeds up to 20,000 RPM!
- Diameter: 1/4" (6mm)
- Mandrel: 1/4"
- Length: 3" (76mm)
- Grit Grade: 46 grit
You'll have a hard time running out of ways to use them!