360° Carbide Scroll Saw Blade - 60 grit
Scroll sawing 360º - Don't rotate the work piece. Just follow the line!
SSB - 360º Carbide Scroll Saw Blade
The amazing 360º Carbide Scroll Saw Blade:
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Cuts on the up stroke AND the down stroke!
- Cuts forward, backwards, sideways (360º) WITHOUT rotating the work piece!
- Sands to a 60 grit finish as it cuts!
- 5-1/8" long, (3-1/8" cutting area)
- Don’t rotate the work piece, just follow the line
- Fits clamp type scroll saws
- Blade can be removed, flipped 180º and reinstalled to the saw, to use the lower half of the blade.
- Saw in all directions on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- Ceramic wall tile
- Carbon Fibre
- Rigid Foam
- Rigid and flex PVC piping
- and more!
5-1/8" long, (3-1/8" cutting area)
Suits clamp type scroll saws.
Available in 60 grit