Non-Sanded Grout Removal for your Dremel® Drill
GW4 - 1/16” (1.6mm) wide Carbide Non-Sanded Grout Removal Wheel
GW4 Carbide Grout Wheel, for the removal of non-sanded grout typically found between wall tiles. Use with a Dremel® multi-tool or other hi-speed drill to ’touch-up’ grout lines or to remove grout when replacing a broken wall tile in the bathroom or kitchen. Handy on smaller jobs where larger more expensive power tools aren’t necessary.
- Very strong. Will not shatter.
- Use on 1/16” (1.6mm) wide non-sanded grout lines (typically found between wall tiles)
- 1-1/4” dia, steel wheel, coated with carbide on the edge.
- Mounted on an extra strong steel mandrel
- Great for small non-sanded grout removal jobs with the Dremel® or other high speed drill, where larger, more expensive power tools aren’t necessary
- Use of a Dremel 575 right-angle drive recommended
- Not recommended for use on sanded grout (typically found between floor tiles)
- Use medium drill speed
- Use light pressure (let the tool do the work)
- Right angle drive recommended
For Non-Sanded Grout Channel width: 1/16” (1.6mm) (typically found between wall tiles)
Diameter: 1-1/4" (32mm)
Mandrel: 1/8" (3mm)
Grit Grade: 60 grit