1-1/2" Carbide Cutting Wheel - 60 grit
The Best Carbide Cutting Wheel
CW5 - Carbide Cutting Wheel. 1-1/2” (38mm)
The best carbide cutting wheel for everyday use, with a thinner kerf and a deeper cut!
Use this wheel for cutting most household materials including: Hard and soft woods, MDF & Pine moulding, Fiberglass molds, ABS plumbing, PVC piping, Rubber hose, Plastic garden hose, Engineered wood floor, Laminate ‘click’ floor, and more!
Keep a CW5 in your toolbox, you’ll never run out of uses for it!
- Clean, fast 5/8” deep cuts.
- Thinner wheel, narrower kerf
- #60 sanded finish as it cuts.
- Minimal to no chipping on finished surfaces such as fibreglass and/or melamine
- Very strong. Won’t shatter.
- Grit won’t tear loose.
- Mounted on an extra strong, steel mandrel (ESM)
Cuts cleanly and quickly on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- MDF, Oak & Pine molding
- Engineered wood floor (up to 5/8” thick)
- Carbon Fibre
- ABS plumbing
- Rigid and flex PVC piping
- Rubber hose
- Plastic garden hose
- Laminate ‘click’ floor
- and more!
Outstanding, powerful, D.I.Y. cut-off tool…
- Trim/fit engineered hardwood floor planks on-site
- Trim fit plastic gutter/eavestrough on-site
- Cut-off and trim fit vinyl siding
- Cut wood and carbon fibre dowels and sheeting, plastic plumbing pipes, rubber hose etc
- Cut out air register apertures in laminate ‘click’ floor
- Easily cut-off ABS and PVC plumbing pipes - even in tight spaces under the sink
- Trim wood and particle board/melamine planks, with minimal chipping
- Effortlessly cut hardboard/Masonite sheeting for picture mattes and pegboard walls
- Cut plastic window sheets to size for windows and picture framing
- Trim wood/fibreglass/plastic/carbon-fibre and composites up to 1/2” thick
- and more…
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
Diameter: 1-1/2" (38mm)
Extra Strength Mandrel: 1/8" (3mm)
Grit Grade: 60 grit