Cut, Shape & Finish all with 1 tool!
CW1 - Carbide Cutting / Shaping Wheel. 1” (25mm)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
1" carbide cutting/shaping wheel for DIY, modeling and smaller work pieces in tight spaces.
- Cuts, shapes & finishes in one operation.
- Carbide grit on the edge and both faces. Can be ‘pushed and pulled’ to create pockets and hollows.
- ‘Stroke’ bevels and create hollows, using the face of the wheel.
- Effortless cuts. Smooth sanded finishes.
- Minimal to no chipping on finished surfaces, such as fiberglass and/or melamine
- Very strong. Won't bend or shatter.
- Grit won't tear loose.
- Mounted on an extra strong, steel mandrel (ESM)
Cuts, carves and sands swiftly and cleanly on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- MDF, Oak & Pine molding
- Carbon Fibre
- ABS plumbing
- Rigid and flex PVC piping
- Rubber hose
- Plastic garden hose
- Engineered wood floor (up to 3/8” thick)
- Laminate ‘click’ floor
- and more!
- (not recommended for use on metals)
Extraordinary model making & craft cut-off and shaping tool...
- Cut-off smaller planks and dowels and work in tight spaces
- 'Push / pull / grind' and create 'pockets & cavities' for RC aircraft nose cones, fuselages, ship hulls, gourds etc
- Create wiring and control rod slots in RC aircraft wings
- Trim RC car plastic bodies and carbon fibre rods
- Make decorative slots in wood cabinets, boxes, gourds etc.
- Trim wood/fibreglass/plastic/carbon-fibre and composites etc., up to 3/8” thick
- and much more...
Diameter: 1" (25mm)
Grit Grades: 80 grit
Depth of Cut: 3/8” (9mm)
Kerf: 0.083” (2.1mm)” - 80 grit
Extra Strength Mandrel: 1/8" (3mm)