Carbide Conical Tip Burr - 80 Grit
Conical Tip Carbide Detail Carving Burr
SR-CTB - Conical Tip Carbide Carving Burr
This long life carbide coated burr is designed primarily for wood and gourd carving. In addition to being an amazing carving burr, it can be used in DIY and modelling functions. Start and enlarge holes, slots & irregular shapes in wood, wallboard, fiberglass, composites etc.The tip is removable and can be cleaned to further extend its already long working life! At the same time as removing and shaping material, this tool smooths to a sanded finish, dictated by the grit grade!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Great conical tip for wood carving details
- Create holes with no need to centre punch a starting dimple.
- Virtually no chipping of hard fiberglass edges.
- 60 grit rapid material removal or smooth 80 grit sanded finish.
- Can be drawn laterally to enlarge holes or create shaped cavities.
- Very strong. Grit won’t tear loose.
- Mounted on an extra strong, steel mandrel (ESM)
- Can be cleaned and restored to ‘as new’ condition for the next project.
Carve and shape with ease on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- Rigid Foam
- and more!
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
Diameter: 1/4" (6mm)
Extra Strength Mandrel: 1/8" (3mm)
Grit Grade: 80