Amazing Multi-Material Sanding Band and Hole Saw!
SR-HT2 - Carbide Sanding Band / Hole Saw Sander. 1/2” (13mm)
A truly superior sanding band and very useful hole saw sander. ‘Saw’ a hole into a piece of material and move laterally to open up an irregular cavity or hole.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Sanded finish as it cuts!
- Very strong. Won’t shatter.
- Won’t fly apart like ordinary sanding bands.
- Grit won’t tear loose.
- Clean edged, fast-cut holes.
- Move laterally or orbitally, to enlarge holes or create irregular cavities.
- Mounted on an extra strong, steel mandrel (ESM)
Sand surfaces, saw & enlarge holes on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- Ceramic wall tile
- Rigid Foam
- and more!
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
Outstanding, powerful, D.I.Y. and modelling tool…
- Sand surfaces of wood carvings, models and gourds
- Smooth wood panel edges
- Hole saw into cabinet backs and enlarge hole to accommodate water and waste pipes
- Grind the edge of ceramic wall tile to accommodate waste pipes and water pipes
- Trim/fit ceramic tile edges around awkward protrusions
- Start from the soft, back of a wall tile and drill through to the front, to create a hole for a water pipe
- Use the hole saw feature to create lightening holes in RC aircraft structures
- ‘Ease’ edges - to fit, of just about any material sheeting (see materials list)
- De-Burr or bevel wood and carbon fibre dowels and sheeting, plastic plumbing pipes, rubber hose etc
- Make corner ‘cut to’ holes when cutting out air register apertures in laminate ‘click’ floor
- Make apertures in fibreglass instrument panels when fitting dials/radios etc.,
- Drill air holes in plastic window sheets for mini greenhouses bird feeders and seeding boxes
- Drill additional holes in plastic, pet carry cases
- and so much more…
Diameter: 1/2" (13mm)
Extra Strength Mandrel: 1/8" (3mm)
Grit Grade: 120