3/8" Carbide Sphere - 80 Grit
Carbide Ball Carving Burr
SP4 - Sphere Carbide Carving Burr - 3/8” (9mm)
3/8" steel, spherical ball coated in carbide and available in 60 & 80 grit.
This great tool is terrific for dimpling and channelling.
This long life carbide coated burr is designed primarily for wood and gourd carving. In addition to being an amazing carving burr, it can be used in DIY and modelling functions. The tip is removable and can be cleaned to further extend its already long working life! At the same time as removing and shaping material, this tool smooths to a sanded finish, dictated by the grit grade!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Create dimples and hollows
- Smooth 60 or 80 grit sanded finishes.
- Very strong.
- Grit won’t tear loose.
- Mounted on an extra strong, steel mandrel (ESM)
- Can be cleaned and restored to ‘as new’ condition for the next project.
Carve and dimple on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- Rigid Foam
- and more!
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
Diameter: 3/8” (9mm)
Extra Strength Mandrel: 1/8" (3mm)
Grit Grade: 80 grit