UV Resin 30ml - Toxic Effect
GSW offers a brand new alternative for artists and modellers seeking to create toxic waste effects with this Ultraviolet Resin. Composed with Lime Fluor, this product has the same properties as our Water Effect but has a radioactive green colour, perfect for creating fluorescent toxic substances or nuclear waste. Can be used by itself or with normal transparent UV Resin.
A one-stepgel, squeeze this product straight from the bottle onto your diorama or miniature.
- Ultrafast drying gel. This product can be combined with a UV Torch to dry in 2-4 minutes. On a sunny day, the gel has a drying time of 5-10 minutes. On a cloudy day, 20-40 minutes.
- Doesn't shrink. The UV Resin doesn't shrink. The quantity of resin used is the quantity of resin you get when fully dried.
- Multilayer friendly. In case you want to create the effect of submerging something, multiple layers can be placed on top of each other without leaving layer marks.
- Can be cut, polished and worked easily. The resin is easy to manipulate and can be shaped and carved however you want!
* When the resin is in its non-solid state you can use a heat gun or a kitchen lighter to heat the resin and force out any air bubbles that may have gotten caught in it.
* Keep in mind that the resin will remain in its gel state indefinitely until a source of natural light or ultraviolet light comes into contact with it.
* Do not expose the inside of the bottle to natural light, otherwise the gel could start a reaction and crystallize.